To the left, right, in front and back,
wherever he (salla Allahu alayhi wassalam) looked, she was there.
He was beaten to a pulp for reciting the Quran aloud for the first time.
But he came back and did it again the next day anyway.
At the moment of his death,
the Mighty Throne of Allah (swt) shook!
These were men and women who surrounded the Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wassalam). We hear their names frequently, but how much do we really know about their contributions to Islam, to us?
Have you considered that today you are able to carry the Book of Allah because one man long ago sacrificed many sleepless nights to scrutinize every verse written on whatever animal hide, piece of wood, or stone that the companions could muster?
Have you considered that today your Islam was made possible because one woman long ago shielded the Prophet (sallah Allahu alayhi wassalam) with her entire body, bearing arrow after arrow impaling her body?
Or have you considered that today you comprehend the words of Allah (swt) because one boy long ago was made a prodigy, a genius, committed to the perpetual study of the Quran and its depth of wisdom?
In a specially prepared seminar, Dr. Abdullah Hakim Quick gathers the remarkable contributions of the men and women around the Prophet (salla Allahu alayhi wassalam) to transform your kinship with the best generation to ever walk the earth.
Dr. Abdullah Hakim Quick will open your eyes to a world you have never been exposed to before.
It was as if a film was removed from the lens of my eyes
Safa Al-Dabagh, Windsor
In this special seminar, you will:
- Discover the adventures and marvelous feats the Companions undertook
- Fall in love with the men and women you will one day meet, insha Allah
- Transform your kinship with these remarkable men and women
- Grow in pride for your noble ancestry, both real and spiritual
- Amplify your dedication to the Quran and acts of ‘Ibaadah
- Read the Quran & Seerah with a new understanding of what went on in the background
- Implement productive strategies of integration with today’s societies
Already know the stories?
.. so you think.
You read the books, heard the stories and already know enough?
.. so you think.
What you didn’t know:
- Dr. Abdullah Hakim Quick personally visited historic sites where the Companions lived, loved, sweat, bled, and changed the world - Makkah, Madinah, Ash-Shaam and beyond
- Dr. Quick brings his first-hand research and experience to the forefront, shedding light on descriptive details and events that will trans form your understanding all together.
- Dr. Quick handpicked Companions that may be known by name but are least talked about in regards to their phenomenal contributions.
- A classroom with Dr. Quick brings these real stories to life with interactive storytelling, something a book can never provide.
Our beloved Companions walked with the Angels, witnessed Jibreel (alayhissalam) in human form, were referred to by Allah (sometimes by name), and often defied the laws of physics.
They were not superhuman; they were not mythical creatures. No, by Allah, they were fallible human beings who laughed, cried, and fell into temptation; but rose far above by their unbreakable faith and persistence.
And you will one day meet them, insha Allah.