The Goose that Laid the Golden Eggs
Remember that story from your childhood? A cottager strikes rich with a goose that laid golden eggs. Despite race or culture, we humans have a knack for finding new ways of generating Rizq.
Forget this fabled goose, escape the rat race and it’s about time you let go of Willy Wonka.
If you waltz through the Contemporary Self-Help section of a bookstore, you’ll find “revolutionary thinking” books on health, wealth, and self-discovery.
Apparently, fasting is the new in-thing; charity is the new-found factor in financial health; and wait what’s this… could it be that there is such a thing as a journey of the heart?
Is it possible that Allah created us on earth with the tools and strategies for how to be successful in every aspect of our life? Could it be that the things most important for our well being and civilization were made FARD (obligatory) upon us? Could all the success of this life and the next truly be found in the foundation of our Deen, the foundation of Islam? Yes.
We’ve brought back one of AlMaghrib’s most adventurous seminars and cranked up the spiritual juice with Shaykh Abu Eesa Niamatullah Willy Wonka’s got nothing on us:
Fiqh of Siyam, Zakah, Hajj, Oaths & Sacrifices
"Just being in an AlMaghrib seminar puts my heart in such peace and serenity that it makes me want to come back again and again. We can feel that in other Islamic study gatherings too, but at Almaghrib, it's accelerated!" - AlMaghrib Student
Rizq of Body & HeartEvery year, Ramadan gives Muslims a boost in Eman and a sense of hope. What is it about fasting that has such an effect; what is so powerful about it that it’s been mandated on the nations before. The fruits of fasting are endless, but so are the questions pertaining to the Fiqh of Siyam. This year, actually prepare for Ramadan and be equipped with answers instead of questions.
You are seeking health and vitality of the body and heart, so let He who created you guide you in how to maintain His gift.
"It is better for you that you fast, if only you knew" - Qur'an, 2:184
Rizq of WealthZakah, O Zakah! What is so imperative about Zakah that Abu Bakr insisted on dealing with those who refused to pay Zakah before those who attacked the Muslim frontier in the North?
What is so imperative about Zakah that Allah (swt) mentions it 82 times in the Qur’an of which 32 are paired together with Salah? What’s even scarier is that many people are unaware of the conditions of Zakah and when it is mandated to pay.
You are searching for piety and nearness to Allah, but it can only come with a proper understanding of Zakah and Sadaqah.
"By no means shall you attain righteousness (and reward) unless you spend of that which you love." - Qur'an, 3:92
Rizq of the AkhiraThe time is now. Your heart yearns for a journey of purification. In a pilgrimage conducted by Prophets across time, the call of Ibrahim was heard and responded to by the Ummah of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh). It is our duty to each answer the call and visit the House of Allah (swt).
You are seeking the ultimate journey of the heart and you are about ready to depart now! Rasul Allah, sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam, said:
"Whoever performs Hajj to this House – the Ka'bah- and does not commit any obscenity and wrongdoing, he, or she, will come out as the day he, or she, was born - pure and free from sins." [Agreed upon]
This is the first time in my life I gave the highest mark (on the evaluation form) without thinking twice or without lying or trying to make my trainer happy. This is the best Islamic seminar I've ever been to, hands down!"
- AlMaghrib Student
At the end of this seminar, you will:
- Understand the classical and contemporary Fiqh of Zakah, Fasting, and Hajj.
- Have a firm understanding of why we worship Allah in the way we do.
- Kick-start the journey of discovering the absolute amazing-ness of the pillars of Islam. Also known as experiencing a Gem-Hurricane!
- Have the resources to assist those around you in practicing the fundamentals of Islam.
- Discuss issues of Fiqh with proper knowledge and etiquette.
- And so much more.
Rizq Factory is just that: a seminar that will shape you up for a life of true Rizq generating. It’s time to realize that the real factors of success are found right here in our pillars of Islam before any fable or self-help book.
Now the question is: What will you unbelievably
be missing if you don't attend?
be missing if you don't attend?
Shaykh Abu Eesa Testimonials
Sh. Abu Eesa is the best shaykh AlMaghrib has to offer. He is witty and clever and he teaches with in a beautiful manner.
- Yusuf Saber, londonWhat can I say, more AE! MashaAllah Sheikh Abu Eesa really kept us hooked with his humour and teaching. And then there's that 'uff' moment which makes this the most memorable seminar to date. Don't think anything could top that!
- Aisha Qadar, Scotlandmashallah! the sheikh had a teaching style i have never experienced before!
- Nadia Hadj Ahmed, BradfordExellent perspectives given in light f the realities faced by UK Muslims. Abu Eesa wasnt shy in confronting the issues HEAD ON!
- Mahboob Hussain, BradfordShaykh AE add spice to any seminar, you can see his love for hadith in this seminar. Shaykh Abu Eesa is able to connect with the audience, to use parables and everyday examples, he Inspires the student of knowledge to go further.
- Yussuf Issat, BradfordShaykh Abu Eesa's style and delivery is just fantastic and comical at times. He's a really intelligent speaker, ma sha Allah, down to the level of the students.
- Talib Tayeh, BirminghamSh Abu Eesa is one of a kind! He is one of the most engaging teachers I have experienced with an awesome sense of humour. He is so packed with ilm, mashaAllah, there is never a dull moment!I urge you to learn with Sh Abu Eesa; your life will never be the same again.
- Abidah, Ottawa
Shaykh Ahsan Hanif Testimonials
“Shaykh Ahsan’s deep knowledge education + AlMaghrib instructor training in sha Allah is going to make him one of your favorite instructors. He has my vote and I'm very excited to see the amazing things he does.”
Shaykh Muhammad AlshareefI just wanted to say a BIGG jazakAllah khair to Sh. Ahsan. He is an AMAZING instructor and I hope he teaches more … courses in the future. May Allah swt bless him with the highest levels of jannah. Ameen.
Nisha Ravindranath, TorontoTHIS WAS INCREDIBLE!!! Shaykh Ahsan has the most beautiful recitation... MashAllah And his desire to instill a love in the hearts of us all for the Quran by asking us to recite each ayah that we were reviewing, was just AWESOME!! Really enhanced the experience
Abeeda Khatoon, ScotlandMasha Allah, Sh. Ahsan is truly a very knowledgeable man and very approachable and easy to talk to. His style is different. Unlike your typical university professor, Sh. Ahsan grips your attention by the collar, and all you can do is just sit, watch, and listen.
Taibah, WinnipegMashaAllah the shaikh was amazing and I really liked the way he taught the course as it grabbed my attention all way long. JazakAllah Khair
Student, WinnipegI attended a mini workshop with Shaykh Ahsan and it was amazing mashaAllaah! He emanates seriousness in his teaching whilst sharing funny moments which left me in awe. I thoroughly enjoyed learning from him as he expanded on points with eloquence! With teachers like this... The statement still stands, AlMaghrib ROCKS!!!
Alima, BirminghamThe instructor was knowledgeable and approachable. He made the seminar interesting and was giving us different opinions amongst scholars and informed us of the opinion that was popular amongst scholars and the reasons for that.