Upcoming Seminars with this instructor
- IlmFest Conference Bradford, UK Starts on Jan 2nd View
- IlmFest Conference Birmingham, UK Starts on Jan 3rd View
- Deception St.Agustine, TT Starts on Jan 8th View
- Fiqh of Chillin' Edmonton, AB Starts on Jan 15th View
- Deception Charlotte, NC Starts on Jan 29th View
- Deception Detroit, MI Starts on Feb 19th View
Follow the Shaykh on Facebook
Shaykh Saad Tasleem (AlMaghrib Instructor)
- Hails From Washington DC Metro, USA
- Expertise Fiqh, Tazkiyah, & Adab
- Famous Quote "Try not to fall asleep chasing your dreams."
- Most Likely to Say "Khalas!"
- Classroom Pet Peeve talking or sleeping in class
- Known For Being a gym addict who loves weight lifting, but hates cardio! Despite his hardcore fitness mentality, his ongoing search for the perfect cheeseburger. And of course, his quirky sense of style.
Shaykh Saad Tasleem is a fresh new addition to the AlMaghrib instructor lineup. In his past life, Shaykh Saad was the lead singer of a punk rock band, and used to snowboard and skateboard, but he's still rocking his Converse sneakers like a boss! There’s probably nobody better than him to understand the plight of Muslim youth in the face of today’s pop culture pressures.
Shaykh Saad studied Art History, Modern Art, Graphic Design, and Psychology at the University of Maryland. He started his Islamic education at IIASA in Fairfax, VA. He then went on to study in the Islamic University of Madinah where he dedicated himself to the study of Islamic Sciences. He graduated with a Bachelor’s from the Faculty of Shariah, University of Madinah.