Upcoming Seminars with this instructor
- Deception Chicago, IL Starts on Jan 2nd View
- IlmFest Conference Bay Area, CA Starts on Jan 10th View
- IlmFest Conference Seattle, WA Starts on Jan 11th View
- Fiqh of Chillin' Kuala Lumpur, MY Starts on Jan 16th View
- Deception Singapore, SG Starts on Jan 23rd View
- Deception Manchester, UK Starts on Feb 6th View
- Deception Calgary, AB Starts on Feb 13th View
Follow the Shaykh on Facebook
Follow the Shaykh on twitter
Shaykh Saad Tasleem (AlMaghrib Instructor)
- Hails From Washington DC Metro, USA
- Expertise Fiqh, Tazkiyah, & Adab
- Famous Quote "Try not to fall asleep chasing your dreams."
- Most Likely to Say "Khalas!"
- Classroom Pet Peeve talking or sleeping in class
- Known For Being a gym addict who loves weight lifting, but hates cardio! Despite his hardcore fitness mentality, his ongoing search for the perfect cheeseburger. And of course, his quirky sense of style.
Shaykh Saad Tasleem is a fresh new addition to the AlMaghrib instructor lineup. In his past life, Shaykh Saad was the lead singer of a punk rock band, and used to snowboard and skateboard, but he's still rocking his Converse sneakers like a boss! There’s probably nobody better than him to understand the plight of Muslim youth in the face of today’s pop culture pressures.
Shaykh Saad studied Art History, Modern Art, Graphic Design, and Psychology at the University of Maryland. He started his Islamic education at IIASA in Fairfax, VA. He then went on to study in the Islamic University of Madinah where he dedicated himself to the study of Islamic Sciences. He graduated with a Bachelor’s from the Faculty of Shariah, University of Madinah.