Upcoming Seminars with this instructor
- Confidential Dublin, IE Starts on Mar 21st View
- Confidential New Jersey, NJ Starts on Mar 28th View
- Stories of the Prophets Windsor, ON Starts on May 2nd View
- 2 Day IlmFest Conference Kuala Lumpur, KL Starts on May 17th View
- Rays of Faith Winnipeg, MB Starts on May 30th View
- Confidential Atlanta, GA Starts on Jun 6th View
- Confidential Ottawa, ON Starts on Jun 20th View
Shaykh Kamal El Mekki (Instructor)
- Hails From Khartoum, Sudan
- Expertise Da'wah
- Famous Quote “Are we benefitting Islam or are we benefitting from it?”
- Most Likely to Say “Fantastic!” and "True story"
- Classroom Pet Peeve
- Known For his poetry & abbreviations to help students remember content and to lighten the mood.
Shaykh Kamal El Mekki has been dubbed the Black Belt of Dawah. With decades of experience in the Dawah scene, Shaykh Kamal combines his ground-breaking teaching style with his own dash of humour, certain to leave students feel at ease & entertained, but above all skilled and empowered.
Shaykh Kamal is known best for his workshop "How to Give Shahadah in 10 Minutes", a 6-hour workshop designed to empower MSAs and Dawah organizations in the art of Dawah. His lectures and online videos (targeting contemporary challenges) have also gained popular fame and positive impact among Muslims and non-Muslims alike. Educated at the hands of numerous prominent Islamic scholars from across the world, Shaykh Kamal also has dynamic experience in the secular world.