Upcoming Seminars with this instructor
There are currently no upcoming seminars with this instructor.
Follow the Shaykh on Facebook
Follow the Shaykh on twitter
Shaykh Abu Eesa Niamatullah (AlMaghrib Instructor)
- Hails From Cairo, Egypt
- Expertise Adab and Siyasah
- Famous Quote "They say we are human beings having a spiritual experience; Muslims said kallaa, no we are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
- Most Likely to Say “Bakwaas” and “Here it is, folks!”
- Classroom Pet Peeve warm lecture theatres – be prepared to freeze in his class
- Known For Putting down all soccer (“football”) clubs besides his own Manchester United. But he might just be your best friend if you come to him with Haagen Dazs Strawberry Cheescake.
Shaykh Abu Eesa Niamatullah is famous for his "real talk", straight-forward attitude, extremely dark sense of humour and above all else, his Pathan kufi. Somehow connected to all four madha-hib through his numerous teachers, Shaykh Abu Eesa (a.k.a the Big Easy or "AE") has a rich grasp on Fiqh and Hadeeth.
Born in London, England, he tracks his roots to the Naser Kheil tribe of the North West Frontier in Pakistan. He studied both Pharmacy and Anthropology at the University of Manchester and later studied Arabic, Islamic Law and the Qur'an with its memorisation from scholars in a diverse array of locations.
Shaykh Abu Eesa is the Resident Scholarof the 1st Ethical Charitable Trust in England, an organisation dedicated to civic engagement and Islamic legal and financial education; he was the original founder of 'Prophetic Guidance' (PG) and the main teacher presenting PG's classes, including the 'al-Adab al-Mufrad' show which is aired on many Islamic TV channels.