Allah (swt) has stated endless times in the Quran that He has made His signs very clear. What are these signs, and why has mankind proven throughout the eras to be neglectful of these signs?
WHILE IN THE FOG
Clear signs are of no use if you’re looking through a haze. That’s the fog in your mind blinding and distracting you from the reality of your situation.
Denial comes in many forms, among only some are:
- Enjoying the status quo
- Indulging in the pleasures of sin
- Fearing loss of wealth or status
- Bending to peer pressure
- Overlooking a sign right under your nose
- Insert your own haze here
That’s not to say we don’t hear the warnings, but we trick ourselves into thinking, “I hear ya, but this just won’t happen to me.”
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE
We are told they are simple and clear signs: the sun, the moon, even a ship or a palm tree. What are they to tell us and what epiphany are we to have?
Surat Ya-Sin and Ar-Rahman are laden with signs and messages that give glad tidings or forewarn of an impending future.
Have you considered for a moment:
- Why the ship is an oft-neglected sign of Allah (swt)
- The wisdom behind causing our limbs to speak on the Day of Judgement
- The daily overlooked occurrence that proves the miracle of resurrection
- Why the blowing of a horn is necessary to commence the Day of Judgement
- The truth behind the remnants of past nations
- The actual force behind a bird’s flight
- The endless blessings you have been endowed with
The long-lasting epiphany you’ll reach together with Dr. Reda Bedeir in this Tafseer seminar will start as you:
- Finally appreciate and reflect upon the very signs you once neglected
- Taste the bliss of Paradise and the bitterness of Hellfire
- Fall in love with these chapters and the miracle of language used therein
- Begin to appropriately show gratitude to Allah for all his blessings
- Step into the shoes of our Prophets (peace be upon them)
- Bypass the steps of those who vehemently denied before us
- Extract practical lessons from the stories of past nations
- Use the signs of the universe to prove to others the existence of God
- Become proficient in engaging in dialogue regarding reincarnation, atheism, trinity, etc.
WHAT IS SURAT YA-SIN NOT
Surat Ya-Sin is one of the more oft-recited chapters of the Quran, many times due to the wrong reasons.
In this seminar you will also finally be able to clear the fog and find the answers to:
- Is Surat Ya-Sin really the “heart of the Quran”?
- Does one recite it for the dead?
- Is Surat Ya-Sin for that which it is read, making what you seek easier?
- Does it necessitate your forgiveness if read in one night?
There is a plethora of Ahaadith that speak to the virtues of the Surah, but most are weak or fabricated. Find out which ones are actually authentic.
SAY THAT AGAIN?
Allah (swt) repeats a single ayah 31 times in Surat Ar-Rahman:
Besides learning about the wonders mentioned in this Surah, you will also come to understand the wisdom behind its repetition, particularly 31 times. With a question asked so many times, it is bound to be answered by someone, and indeed it was. Dr. Reda Bedeir will also discuss how the Jinn responded to this ayah and what will be of their compensation on the Day of Judgement. Reading the beauty embedded within Surat Ar-Rahman, you know your mind deserves to learn with Dr. Reda Bedeir:
- The astonishing miracles in learning the Quran
- The prostration of celestial objects
- The marvelous creation of humans and jinn
- The meeting of two seas without a mixed drop
- Seas containing precious jewels and mind-boggling miracles
- The clothing, furniture, and beautiful greeters of Paradise
- The reality of universe and the “rose” therein
Which of the favours of your Lord would you deny?
O Muslim, this is the call you can no longer ignore.