We are delighted to announce we are recruiting for a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Creative team. This role will be responsible for multi-channel, graphic design projects as part of our educational curriculum, marketing material and website.
The successful candidate will be ideally qualified in both print and web-based design, and will have already established a quality portfolio of their work. We are looking for someone who is experienced in the field, and will achieve the exacting standards expected from us as the pioneers in Islamic education.
Skills and Qualifications required:
• Ability to manage multiple briefs and deadlines, applying appropriate priority.
• Graphic design experience designing for the internet is highly preferred.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe CS5 Creative suite or similar, emphasis on InDesign, and use of style sheets and tables, ability to import data into layouts.
• Highly creative with the ability to bring new ideas and concepts while maintaining AlMaghrib Institute’s brand integrity.
• WEB programming skills is a BIG bonus
• Flexible and responsive, constantly looking for more inventive ways in presenting information and ideas in the most socially successful way possible.
This is a full-time paid position with an attractive package, and available to all international applicants as this is a remote-working position.
Please send your CV and a link to your portfolio and existing work/projects along with references to email@example.com – the closing date is Sunday 27th July 2014.
Please note that owing to the high volume of responses expected, only successful applicants will be contacted.
AlMaghrib is the leading Institute teaching premier Islamic education in the West with the largest on-site student body. In just over ten years, we have expanded to more than ten countries and have almost 100,000 unique students who continuously demand excellence and quality which they have become used to with our brand.