REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE PLACE HERE NOW!
Whilst some of us enjoying the abundant blessings in this holy month, many of our family are suffering in unimaginably difficult circumstances such as in Palestine right now.
Everyone faces a challenge some time in their life, some more than others, and succeeding in those challenges often requires us to dig very deep and discover characteristics within ourselves that are meant to shine forth in order to guide our way out.
AlMaghrib Institute are partnering with Islamic Relief to bring to you “Trials & Tribulation: Overcoming The Obstacles Of Life” a unique ilminar this Sunday 20th July that will be broadcast globally in support of the Palestinian people.
Register here NOW for free before it’s too late as online places are limited, and join this distinguished line-up of speakers who will be speaking on the following topics:
- Waleed Basyouni: “Tests Are Not Made To Stay: What The Future Holds”
- Yasir Qadhi: “Raising Our Standards Intellectually To Represent Our Causes”
- Abdullah Hakim Quick: “Historical Importance Of Palestine”
- Nouman Ali Khan: “Allah’s Description Of One Ummah”
- Omar Suleiman: “News-Junkie Syndrome”
- Ahsan Hanif: “Increase Of Worship In Times Of Trials”
- Navaid Aziz: “The Sweetness Of Only Having Allah”
- Yaser Birjas: “Global Action vs. Individual Accountability”
- AbdulNasir Jangda: “The Role Of Du‘ā In Difficulty”
- Yasmin Mogahed: “Don’t Hate Oppressors And Be One Yourself”
- Yahya Ibrahim: “The Month Of Valour”
- AbdulBary Yahya: “The Night Of Power”
- Saad Tasleem: “The Effects Of Sins On Individuals And Society”
- Farhan AbdulAzeez: “Allah’s Plan Is Better Than Yours”
- AbdulHasib Noor: “The Prophetic Legacy Of Selflessness”
- Majed Mahmoud: “Patience In Trying Times”
- Mohammed Zeyara: “Gaza From My Eyes”
Here’s a question for you: What did some of the scholars say concerning the Qur’ān that we humans can do and the Angels can’t do?
So you should be!
In this short clip, Sh Waleed Basyouni clarifies not just the miraculously spiritual nature of the Qur’ān but the physical nature too!
Ever wanted to sharpen your mind? Possibly protect yourself from early conditions concerning the brain? Well, then we welcome you to the Month of Exercising the Mind!
We hope sisters aren’t missing out on the blessing of this month, because they NEVER need to be as Sh Abu Eesa Niamatullah explains in Reminder No.18…
Remember the regret during the last minute of last year’s Ramadān?
Dr Reda Bedeir presents a beautiful reminder on what our attitude should be in this blessed month.
In our Ramadān Reminder Series, here is the 16th video. It’s less than half of the great month left now which is depressing! But fortunately we have another video in the mini-series within our series – on Optimism!
We are happy to be partnering this year in the UK with Islamic Relief in a number of projects as they continue their excellent work in alleviating the difficulties faced by so many people around the world, especially at times of acute need such as the Syrian and Palestinian Crises, as well as other long-term problem areas around the world.
And in great news for this Ramadhan, every donation you make will be doubled with a like-for-like donation from the UK Government! Take advantage right now and see where you can help make a difference: to yourself as well as the needy!
In our Ramadān Reminder No.15, Sh Omar Suleiman tells us that not all the devils are chained up!
Sh Saad Tasleem with how our enemy knows what to do when we find so much time during our fast…
It’s the most honourable act of worship according to Allah! Here’s Sh Waleed Basyouni with the power of du‘ā in Ramadān Reminder 13.
Are you a purple velvet kind of guy when it comes to your Qur’ān cover? Do you like a nice peacock feather as your Qur’ān bookmark? Or are you a recline-on-the-sofa kind of reader?
The one thing everyone knows about Ramadān is that it was the month the Qur’ān was revealed in. The one thing that everyone is expected to do is to revive their relationship with the Qur’ān. Reciting it is one thing, understanding it is another, but how do we physically approach the Qur’ān?
Here’s Sh Abu Eesa Niamatullah with some fascinating facts concerning Adab with the Qur’ān in another instalment of our short Ramadān Reminders.