The Night of Power might have passed, but its Day is definitely still in play. Learn the meaning of the du‘ā you made these nights and put it into practice too! It’s Dr Reda Bedeir with No.27…
In Sh Abu Eesa’s final contribution, just how many times should we be aiming to complete the Qur’ān at the moment? Is the Qur’ān impacting on you? It’s Ramadān Reminder No.26…
The blessed days are running out, so at least understand why the last moments of those days are truly incredible – Sh Omar Suleiman presents an excellent Ramadān Reminder 25.
Want to make du‘ā? Is Allah close, so we should whisper, or far so we should yell? It’s Dr Reda Bedeir with our latest Reminder…
This is a knock-out story which will guarantee a lump in the throat! It’s Sh Ahsan Hanif with the last in his Optimism Mini-Series in our 23rd Reminder!
UPDATE: “Trials & Tribulations: Overcoming The Obstacles Of Life” – An Emergency Ilminar For Palestine
REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE PLACE HERE NOW!
(UPDATE: Sh Abu Eesa and Dr Reda Bedeir will also be joining the programme!)
Whilst some of us enjoying the abundant blessings in this holy month, many of our family are suffering in unimaginably difficult circumstances such as in Palestine right now.
Everyone faces a challenge some time in their life, some more than others, and succeeding in those challenges often requires us to dig very deep and discover characteristics within ourselves that are meant to shine forth in order to guide our way out.
AlMaghrib Institute are partnering with Islamic Relief to bring to you “Trials & Tribulation: Overcoming The Obstacles Of Life” a unique ilminar this Sunday 20th July that will be broadcast globally in support of the Palestinian people.
Register here NOW for free before it’s too late as online places are limited, and join this distinguished line-up of speakers who will be speaking on the following topics:
- Waleed Basyouni: “Tests Are Not Made To Stay: What The Future Holds”
- Yasir Qadhi: “Raising Our Standards Intellectually To Represent Our Causes”
- Abdullah Hakim Quick: “Historical Importance Of Palestine”
- Nouman Ali Khan: “Allah’s Description Of One Ummah”
- Omar Suleiman: “News-Junkie Syndrome”
- Ahsan Hanif: “Increase Of Worship In Times Of Trials”
- Navaid Aziz: “The Sweetness Of Only Having Allah”
- Yaser Birjas: “Global Action vs. Individual Accountability”
- AbdulNasir Jangda: “The Role Of Du‘ā In Difficulty”
- Yasmin Mogahed: “Don’t Hate Oppressors And Be One Yourself”
- Yahya Ibrahim: “The Month Of Valour”
- AbdulBary Yahya: “The Night Of Power”
- Saad Tasleem: “The Effects Of Sins On Individuals And Society”
- Farhan AbdulAzeez: “Allah’s Plan Is Better Than Yours”
- AbdulHasib Noor: “The Prophetic Legacy Of Selflessness”
- Majed Mahmoud: “Patience In Trying Times”
- Mohammed Zeyara: “Gaza From My Eyes”
Surely there’s got to be more to this debate than just “Is it better to fast or not fast if I travel?” And you’ll be glad to know there is, as explained expertly by Sh Waleed Basyouni…
Sh Saad Tasleem gives advice on how not to lose focus during our fast in our Ramadān Reminder No.20…