REGISTER FOR YOUR FREE PLACE HERE NOW!
(UPDATE: Sh Abu Eesa and Dr Reda Bedeir will also be joining the programme!)
Whilst some of us enjoying the abundant blessings in this holy month, many of our family are suffering in unimaginably difficult circumstances such as in Palestine right now.
Everyone faces a challenge some time in their life, some more than others, and succeeding in those challenges often requires us to dig very deep and discover characteristics within ourselves that are meant to shine forth in order to guide our way out.
AlMaghrib Institute are partnering with Islamic Relief to bring to you “Trials & Tribulation: Overcoming The Obstacles Of Life” a unique ilminar this Sunday 20th July that will be broadcast globally in support of the Palestinian people.
Register here NOW for free before it’s too late as online places are limited, and join this distinguished line-up of speakers who will be speaking on the following topics:
- Waleed Basyouni: “Tests Are Not Made To Stay: What The Future Holds”
- Yasir Qadhi: “Raising Our Standards Intellectually To Represent Our Causes”
- Abdullah Hakim Quick: “Historical Importance Of Palestine”
- Nouman Ali Khan: “Allah’s Description Of One Ummah”
- Omar Suleiman: “News-Junkie Syndrome”
- Ahsan Hanif: “Increase Of Worship In Times Of Trials”
- Navaid Aziz: “The Sweetness Of Only Having Allah”
- Yaser Birjas: “Global Action vs. Individual Accountability”
- AbdulNasir Jangda: “The Role Of Du‘ā In Difficulty”
- Yasmin Mogahed: “Don’t Hate Oppressors And Be One Yourself”
- Yahya Ibrahim: “The Month Of Valour”
- AbdulBary Yahya: “The Night Of Power”
- Saad Tasleem: “The Effects Of Sins On Individuals And Society”
- Farhan AbdulAzeez: “Allah’s Plan Is Better Than Yours”
- AbdulHasib Noor: “The Prophetic Legacy Of Selflessness”
- Majed Mahmoud: “Patience In Trying Times”
- Mohammed Zeyara: “Gaza From My Eyes”