Each year, Shaykh Yasir Qadhi (Dean of Academic Affairs) will be announcing the names of those who made the Dean’s List: a list of academic excellence.
In order to make the Dean’s List, a student must have taken a minimum of 3 classes per calendar year (or all the classes offered in their city) and scored a 95% (or) higher on every exam.
To the award winners, you have displayed the level of academic excellence that we strive to inculcate in our students, and have been exemplary role models for your peers.
- Safa Al-Dabagh from Ittihaad (MI)
- Khalil Farooqui from Durbah (NJ)
- Salman Ghani from Tayybah (NY)
- Mohammad Khan from Tayybah (NY)
- Julie Lowe from Majd (TO)
- Momal Mazhar from Majd (TO)
- Samina Mohammad from Haqq (SoCal)
- Samar Saadedeen from Ittihaad (MI)
- Waleed Tawfik from Tayybah (NY)
- AbdiRahim Warsame from Hayl (OH)
- Samia Abuisnaineh from Madinatayn (MN)
- Ayah Fannoun from Madinatayn (MN)
- Afzal Syed Mohamed from Madinatayn (MN)
- Ayisha Yahya from Madinatayn (MN)
- Jasmine White from Hosna (TX)
Congratulations! Your high standards continue to inspire us to raise our own.
Keep up the good work, and may Allah bless all of us to benefit from His Sacred Knowledge.