IlmSummit 2013 Applications
are still open, with limited seating available. AlMaghrib Institute’s annual 10-day intensive academic retreat
takes place in Berkshire, UK (outside of London, UK) during the dates: December 20th – 30th 2013 in sha Allah.
Take a look at the resident instructors for IlmSummit
below and some of the focused topics they'll be teaching.
Shaykh Waleed Basyouni
– In depth appreciation of Shaykh’l-Islam ibn Taymiyyah’s work, Al Aqeeda Al-Wasitiyyah.
Shaykh Yasir Qadhi
– In-depth analysis of the theological controversies in early Islam that resulted in the largest schism in the Muslim world.
Shaykh Abu Eesa
– Islamic Political Science using Shaykh al-‘Uthaymin’s commentary to Shaykh’l-Islam ibn Taymiyyah’s masterpiece, al-Siyasah al-Shar‘iyyah fi Iṣlah al-Ra‘iwal-Ra‘iyyah (The Political System In Reforming The Ruler And Citizens).
Shaykh Ahsan Hanif
– Daily Qur’aan & Tajweed sessions.
QALAM INSTITUTE INSTRUCTOR:
Shaykh Abdul Nasir Jangda
– Tafseer of Surat Fussilat
[Trailer] IlmSummit UK 2013: